Manjushree, who’s taught at NID and FTII
is conducting a
SHORT FILM-MAKING WORKSHOP
Learn to make a short, fiction film. A 5-day concise package, which includes screenplay writing, shooting with a digital camera, editing and uploading the film on your blog / website. Basic theory coupled with hands on practical experience.
Film-making is a marketable skill as well as an affordable hobby in today’s world. Short films are widely used by corporates and NGOs. They find an audience at film-festivals, You-Tube, video-blogging, and are a great beginning for a career in the booming media.
8th April to 12th April,
For registration, contact Manjushree at
- 8th April : Class on Basics of script writing, by Manjushree. Students will write a script of five minute duration.
- 9th April : Class on Camera operations, by Mehul Upadhayay. Students will shoot their script, using each other as actors.
- 10th April : Class on Editing theory and software, by Manjushree and Mehul. Students will capture the rushes.
- 11th April : Students will edit the five minute video, and then upload it on the net.
- 12 th April : Class on Music, by Dahivat Shukla. Students will also watch some good short films.