We of the Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Family are well aware of the terrible devastation caused by the floods in North Kannara and Andhra Pradesh.. While we ourselves give gratitude to Existence for being spared this onslaught of havoc, let's look within our hearts and dig deep into our pockets to contribute generously to swell the 10 lacs Swamiji has already mobilized ... let's create a huge fund so that the lakhs of people who have absolutely nothing left can begin to put their lives back together.
Sri Swatantra and Sri Sajeeva of Mysore are working alongside the Ashram round the clock for the Flood Relief Operations. Mysore collected 1.5 lacs in one day! Contributions of money only are being collected... materials for distribution are being sourced from wholesalers directly by the Ashram / Coordinators.
If material received as kind , then pls collect:
a) rice (reasonable quality) in 5 kg packets
b) wheat flour ..1 or 2 kg packs
c) cooking oil .. in 500g packets
d) salt ( in packets) ..500g packets
e) sugar .. 1/2 kg packets
f) sarees - new only. medium quality will do
g) blankets - new only. medium quality will do
- Items above form 1 pack for 1 family. we need to create the packets and then go.
- Each packet works out to approx: 150+50+40+2+16+100+125 = 500/- approx. say that by contributing 500/- people can sponsor 1family for 2 weeks at rock-bottom existence level!
- Please ask for contributions for 5 or 10 or more families wherever possible
- Cheques to be made out to: Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam
- for online donation, pls visit the website of the ashram: www.dhyanapeetam.org. Click on the link for 'donate for flood relief'.
- Enquiries can be mailed to swatantra: firstname.lastname@example.org. or Sri Sajeeva at email@example.com
Let each one of us be pillar in carrying out Swamiji's messages in action to the outside world..