Monday, June 29, 2009

Micheal Jackson's most romantic song

Yup, he did sing one romantic song too.

Having read about Michael Jackson's angelic side on blogs and newspapers, I am changing my views about him. He has given the world a reason to dance.

I remember the first time I heard him. I was twelve, we were in Southampton, and 'top of the pops' was the programme to be mad about.

It was the days when I memorized Mukesh's songs and sung them to myself. This song must have been the first song that I could make out the words, for I memorialized it too. Listening to him singing this is quite an experience, its so rich and melodious. In fact, I am surprised that it has not yet become a hindi film song.

This is the original Jackson. This is the way I would like to remember him.

No comments: