Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gym out on the road


Doesn't this look simply fabulous? Isn't this too good to be true? That this fellow is walking to his office, inside a grass wheel, and that too barefoot?

I want this grass wheel. I wonder how to turn it, though. Or how to maneuver it through heavy traffic. Even if I cant take it out, I want it. I shall sit in it and read my book. Or rock in it. I feel as if I could spend half my life inside this wheel.

I wonder how to water the top part. It has to roll, no?

I got this here, by the way.

P. S. Pavan, my eight year old genius, just saw this post and these are his comments:

It will go very fast, you will have to run fast, and then you will bang into something.

But you can control the speed by going back words.
But you might still bang into something.

I will make for you another design. You will have a break, and wheels and a seat. Like a car!

2 comments:

prayas said...

looks wonderful. a good performance!

Smita said...

A sweet little surprise for you here..

http://books-life-n-more.blogspot.com/2008/12/when-its-khiccdi-post.html