Saturday, January 3, 2009

a life in a palm leaf

I found this video from a google alert for Tiruvannamalai. :).

Its a palm leaf reader identifying a life story from a palm leaf. I like the sing song way he reads the Sanskrit ( ?).

The astrologer asks, or tells this foreigner facts about his life.

The foreigner has only one dialogue that he keeps repeating.

'Yes.'

Duration 4 :38 minutes



The reader is in Tiruvannamalai. His contact:

K.S.Krishnan
Sri Agathiar Mahasiva Vakiya Nadi Jothida Nilayam
11A Vada Othavadai Street
(Near Swathi Lodge, North Temple Gate)
Tiruvannamalai 606601

Tel: 04175-320069

He charges 1000 rupees per kandem and a 150 charge for an English translator.


To me, astrology is true, but time pass. Life is not so bad that I need to know where it will end. And neither is it so fantastic that I never ever want to leave.

And there is certain freedom in not knowing, an excitement, an enthusiasm, a struggle, an openness towards the tomorrows.

But if and when something intense is going on and I need a perspective, I will probably seek out this palm reader in Tiru.

No comments: