Sunday, October 5, 2008

Walk barefoot, and be healthy

DO NOT IGNORE 'NATURE'.

DISEASE FREE WORLD!

I have solved the mystery of origin of chronic diseases.
Wearing of footwear is the only reason of Arthritis and Podiatrik diseases.
Please compare walking action, area of contact, and angle of sole from surface while walking with footwear VS walking barefoot.

Contact for details :

(Stamped on the yellow postcard)

Kamal Kumar Agrawal
C/ o Adarsh Gudwala, Gudiyari,
Raipur (C. G.) 492009 India.
tel: 0771-(o) 2523787 (R) 2428281

This is not a joke. I have reason to believe in this person. My grandmother never wore footwear, and she was the most spirited, passionate, hard footed person I have ever hugged.

So chuck those sandals and splash in them puddles.

2 comments:

Banno said...

Loved your story about your Aaji. Is that you in the photo with her?

Manjushree Abhinav said...

No, that is my cousin. Isn't she beautiful?